For new users, please follow the steps below to add Philips Hue to the Zuli app:
- During the setup flow, you will be prompted to add a new device. Select Philips Hue.
- Follow the instructions in the app and press the button on Philips Hue Bridge when prompted. This will pair the Bridge to the Zuli app.
- Select one of the Philips Hue devices found. The selected Philips Hue device will start blinking. Press Next to continue setting up that device.
- Give it a name, icon, and put it in a room! Don’t worry, you can always edit these details later.
- Press Finished once you’re done. That’s it!
To add additional Philips Hue devices:
- Tap the left menu and select Add Devices. Select Philips Hue.
- Assuming the Philips Hue Bridge is already paired to the Zuli app, skip to step 3 in the above instructions. If the Bridge is not paired, follow the instructions in the app and press the button on Philips Hue Bridge when prompted. This will pair the Bridge to the Zuli app.
- Complete step 4 and 5 in the above instructions.