Although you don’t need any Zuli Smartplugs to add Philips Hue to the Zuli app and use the basic controls, a minimum of 3 Smartplugs is needed for Presence to work.
Don’t have any rooms calibrated?
- Begin by selecting the left menu (top left of the home screen) > select Presence > select the room you would like to calibrate > Calibrate.
- Stand where you want Presence to trigger. Hold your phone in front of you and press Ready. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the calibration.
- Once the calibration is complete, you can specify if the device turns on or off based on whether you enter or exit the room.
- Repeat the above steps for all rooms.
Already have Presence calibrated and want to enable it for Philips Hue?
- If you haven’t already, begin by adding Philips Hue to the Zuli app. If you add the device in a room that is already calibrated, no additional calibration will be required.
- Once added, tap on the device in the list view and dive into the Presence tab.
- If calibrated properly, Presence will already be On and you can change the settings to specify if the device turns on or off based on whether you enter or exit the room.