Zuli can be used in many different situations. We've put together some recommended and suggested uses here, but feel free to experiment with those that meet your needs!
- Turn your fan off from your bed when you get too cold.
- When reading at night. Turn your lights off from your phone when you’re ready to sleep.
- Keep your bedroom lights on a Zuli Smartplug so you can turn on the lights if you hear something in the middle of the night.
- Keep your dangerous appliances on Zuli Smartplugs so they all shut off any potential electrical current as you walk from room to room. Baby-proofing.
- Use global controls to turn all of your lights and appliances off at the end of the day.
- Monitor the energy consumption of your space heater to determine when you really need to use it.
- Monitor the energy consumption of your washing machine to be aware of how much laundry is costing you.
- Monitor the energy consumption of your entertainment center.
- Monitor the energy consumption of your electric stove.
- Compare your energy bill with your energy dashboard to see where you can cut back.
- Dim your lights when watching a movie.
- Dim your lights when rocking your baby to sleep without getting up.
- Turn your lights down when watching a movie from the couch.
- Keep your dining room lights on a Zuli Smartplug so you can dim the lights after everyone is seated.
- Schedule your space heater to warm up your bathroom before you shower in the am.
- Schedule your crock pot to turn on several hours before you arrive home from work to have dinner ready when you arrive.
- Set your lights on a schedule for when you are away on vacation.
- Schedule your hot water pot to turn on in the morning for tea.
- Schedule your window ac unit to turn on 20 minutes before you arrive home from work so you come home to a cool apartment.
- Set your entertainment center on a Zuli Smartplug so you don’t waste money on vampire energy.
- Set your fish tank light to turn on when you are in the room or be able to control so you can have the ambiance when you want.
- Set your garage light to turn on when you enter.
- Set your laundry room light to turn on when you enter the room so that you don’t have to fumble with full hands.
- Set your curling iron to turn off when you leave in the morning.
- Set your iron to turn off when you leave the room.
- Set your hair straighter to shut off when you leave for work.
- Set your hair straighter to turn on when you walk into the bathroom to shower. By the time you’ve dried your hair you’ll be ready to go. No more being late because you forgot to turn it on.
- Put all the lights in the office on Zuli Smartplugs to turn off after 6pm (or typical end of day time.)
- Use Zuli Presence to have the lights from your bedroom to the bathroom turn on when you wake up in the middle of the night.