Zuli Presence relies on Bluetooth Smart for connectivity between individual Smartplugs and your phone so Bluetooth must be on. Sometimes, if Zuli Presence is not fully functioning (lamps are not turning on when you enter a room, you don't see the room screen change with you as you move to a new location in your home, etc) you may need to force quit the app.
If that doesn't work then recalibration might be necessary.
To perform a force quit/re-open
- Double tap the home button on your phone
- Swipe up on the Zuli app
- Tap on the Zuli app to re-open
- In the Room screen, tap on the device, Presence, Recalibrate (at the bottom)
- You will be guided through the Zuli Presence calibration steps
- Do this for each Smartplug in the room, as Presence works at the room level
Follow the normal Zuli Presence calibration instructions for the Smartplugs you would like to recalibrate.
Note: updating to v1.5 of the app (released on April 19, 2016), will require a recalibration of each room, even if you had Presence previously enabled.